Friday, July 27, 2012

I Love Book Bloggers!

It's no secret that the YA book business has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few years. The number of new books coming out every month--heck, every week--is incredibly overwhelming, and that's without taking into account indie and small press books.  So when, as a new author with very little web presence and my first novel coming out without the support of a major publisher (I'm self-publishing with the support of my literary agency, but still, self-publishing), I queried book bloggers about reviewing my novel, I didn't expect much of a response.  Well...

HOLY CRAP WAS I SURPRISED!

Book bloggers are seriously the nicest, most enthusiastic, open-minded people despite their busy schedules and the number of requests I'm sure they get.  There must be something about reading a lot that just makes you a better person...

Anyway, right now book blogs and bloggers are making me feel even happier than

And let me tell you, that's quite an accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment