Thursday, August 2, 2012

Another Interview!

Henrietta of Leisure Reads was kind enough to interview me on her great blog, so please go check it out!  While you're there, make sure to stay, take a look around, and follow her!

Henrietta is a music lover, and one of my favorite questions she asked was what music inspired my novel.  I mentioned one song in particular, and she was cool enough to find the music video for that song and post it along with the interview!  This is especially cool because I'm not always a huge fan of music videos, but I LOVE this one.  So what song is it?  Well, you'll just have to go here to find out!

2 comments:

  1. Henrietta is the sweetest! She is one if the bloggers that participates in the blog tours I organize for YA Bound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's super nice and she got the interview up super fast too!

    ReplyDelete