Saturday, August 11, 2012

NEW COVERS!!!

So, after weeks of unsuccessful cover artist searching, I finally found two amazingly fast, talented cover artists...at the same time!  So I now have two gorgeous, shiny new covers to unveil!  Of course this creates the new quandary of which one to use, but I actually think I may alternate between the two.  I'm starting with Julie's (the purple one) because it's the most different from the one I'm currently using and thus might get some new attention, but I love Fena's as well.  So if you're looking for a cover artist, I highly recommend Julie Fain and Fena Lee.  So without further ado...two covers:
Julie Fain's:
...and Fena Lee's:
If you're a reviewer who already received a copy of Defy the Stars, and you'd like a copy with the new cover, please don't hesitate to contact me through email or by leaving a comment below!  Thanks so much!

Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they both look great! I prefer the original silhouette, but I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll send you a new copy.

    ReplyDelete