Sunday, August 26, 2012

Quick Update

So I have some ideas for blog posts, but...I started a new job last week, AND I got a big editing project at the same time! (Editing for someone else, not my own work--I'm a freelance editor.)  So I'm a little overwhelmed, and I apologize for the even-less-frequent-than-usual blog posts!  My job is only part time, so hopefully once I get used to it everything will calm down.

In the meantime, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has added Defy the Stars on goodreads, bought it, read it, reviewed it, retweeted, entered giveaways, etc.  My new job is working with kindergartners and first graders, so by the time I get home I'm exhausted, but when I turn on the Net and see all the support and enthusiasm online, I'M the one acting like a preschooler--i.e.,

So thanks so much, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment