Monday, September 24, 2012

Blog Tour!

So you may have noticed the beautiful new banner on the right side of my blog...that's right, Defy the Stars is going on tour!  I've followed book blogs and seen other books go on tour for years (it's kind of like the books are rock stars, isn't it?), but I never would have had the initiative to organize my own blog tour at this point if the wonderful Nereyda from YA Bound hadn't offered to organize one for me!

Now, when Nereyda told me it was a five-day blog tour, I thought that meant one blog per day...so I was shocked when she sent me the schedule last week and I found that 36 BLOGS will be featuring Defy the Stars with either a review or promo post between the 5th and 10th of November!

Seeing my banner up on some of these blogs, knowing the tour will be happening in just a little over a month, just makes the whole publishing experience seem so much more real...

I've just been so thrilled with all the online support from the YA and book blogging community, and I'm so happy that I made the choice to put this book out there on my own!

Now if November could just get here...

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment