Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cover Reveal: Breaking Waves by Danielle Sibarium

I recently read and loved Danielle Sibarium's first novel, For Always, so I'm very excited to be participating in the cover reveal for her newest release, Breaking Waves, coming January 10th 2013.  Breaking Waves is the sequel to Heart Waves, which I haven't read, but I've heard it has a bit of a Romeo and Juliet theme to it so I need to read it soon!  If you've seen the cover for Heart Waves, you'll recognize the repeating motifs and style in the beautiful cover below:


I really love abstract covers because they allow me to come up with my own image of the main characters, and I particularly like the sense of movement this cover creates!  Now I'm sure you're wondering what Breaking Waves is about, so here you go...

 From the moment they met, Jenna knew Reece would break her heart, but she never dreamed it would happen like this. Jenna is left shattered and broken. When life becomes too painful to deal with and she feels completely alone, there’s only one person to help her pick up the pieces and move on. The one person she doesn’t want to turn to. The one person she promised to stay away from. Tyler.

Can Jenna put aside everything she knows about him and let Tyler help heal her broken heart?

To learn more about Danielle and all of her books, visit her at her website, goodreads page, or the Heart Waves facebook page.  And of course you (and I!) need to read Heart Waves before Breaking Waves is released, so you can buy it from Barnes & Noble here or Amazon here.

Finally I want to thank Danielle for inviting me to take part in her cover reveal, and congratulate her on her upcoming release! 

No comments:

Post a Comment