Saturday, December 1, 2012

Reviews!

Defy the Stars got two new reviews today that, considering it's the first day of December, make me feel less like my usual


and more like


The first is from Karen on goodreads--she's the top-rated reviewer on GR, and if you've browsed the site, you've definitely seen one or two of her reviews!  I commented that Karen writes really great self-pubbed book reviews and jokingly added how happy I'd be if she reviewed mine, and...drumroll...she did!  Her review is intelligent AND hilarious, and you can read it here.

The second is from Pooja, who runs the awesome book blog On Books!, which you should definitely go follow right now!  You can read her review (and enter a giveaway) here, and I'm just blown away by her beautiful words about my book!

Thanks, everyone, and happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment