Thursday, January 24, 2013

Verse Day #4




For Verse Day #4, Gabrielle Prendergast is taking a look at movies about poets over at Angelhorn.  I guess it's not really about a poet (at least not a real, famous one) but this post made me think of Dead Poets Society.  Just hearing the title of that movie makes me want to cry!  (It's a good movie, just really sad.)  Anyway, here's an excerpt from the post...


VERSEDAY #4: Movies about Poets

It’s VerseDay again, and another installment of our yearlong celebration of verse. This week, in honor of Kill Your Darlings, an Allen Ginsberg biopic starring Daniel Radcliffe, that debuted at Sundance recently, I thought I’d take note of a few other films that celebrate (and I use that term loosely) the true lives of poets…”

Read the rest here.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Here's the link to my post: http://mariesbookwormblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete