Friday, March 1, 2013

Precious Things, Chapter 1

I just wanted to let everyone know that the ENTIRE first chapter of my upcoming new adult novel, Precious Things, was revealed yesterday on the lovely blog Love 4 Lit.  It's still subject to change and revision, but I'd love it if you'd take a look here.  And if you're wondering, the guy with the stroller and toddler comes from my actual community college class experience...and he will play a role later in the book!

I also want to thank Margaret, the blogger behind Love 4 Lit, for organizing Indie Author Month and doing so much to support indie authors!

Also...I've seen the cover for Precious Things, designed by the amazing Allie of B Design, and I can't wait to share it with all of you!  I'm trying to make my New Adult a little different, so not only does my hot guy, Evan Strauss, have NO piercings, tattoos or motorcycles...but the cover also does NOT feature a kissing or embracing couple!  As for how the cover does look, you'll just have to wait and find out...

2 comments: