Thursday, May 23, 2013

Precious Things Announcement

So...please don't throw tomatoes, but...

I have changed the OFFICIAL release date of Precious Things to June 4, 2013.

Notice I said OFFICIAL release date--if the book is ready to upload before the 4th, you can bet it'll be uploaded!

I have a few reasons for this:

1. BEA is May 30 to June 1st, and a lot of bloggers/major readers will be MIA and in some cases, completely without internet.  I know 99.999999% of those people don't care about Precious Things anyway,  but, I don't know...I thought maybe I shouldn't have my official release during BEA.

2.  Now Precious Things has its official release on a Tuesday, like traditionally published books.

3. (i.e., the real reason) I want the time to make sure PT is in the absolute best shape possible.  My job is going to run extra hours starting next week, and I have a few other things I need to do, and...just, for various reasons, I think the few extra days will really help me.  And I'm a perfectionist, okay?!

So...I'm sorry!  But I promise I will do my best to make it worth the wait!  The contest will still end on May 31st and the winners contacted on June 1st.  I really, really appreciate all your entries and support.

And while you're waiting...

Here's some more Evan!


7 comments:

  1. A few days later isn't so bad. Of course, I also want the book to be the best it can be, so take all the time you need! But not too long...I really want to read it!

    I wish I was going to be BEA. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are fast with the comments! Thanks for the support! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it, whatever the release date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slight delays don't hurt, all I know is I can't wait to read this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super excited!! Delays are well worth it, I think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Steph! I shared this on Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete