Monday, May 13, 2013

Precious Things Teaser Pictures

I'm having a bunch of Precious Things teaser pictures made by the talented Kari March, and here is the first one! The quote on here is more a slogan for the book, not something that actually appears in the book...but there are other pictures coming with longer teasers, and KISSING. I also wanted to mention that you can now click directly on the Precious Things button to go to the giveaway page--the giveaway runs through the end of May, and you can get daily entries for tweeting! If anyone wants to share this picture or any of the future ones I post, you're very welcome to, and I may make sharing the pictures another giveaway option once I have more. Feel free to e-mail me at thaliansmhc at yahoo dot com if you need the html code.


 

2 comments: