Sunday, June 23, 2013

Book Blitz and Sale for Precious Things

The book blitz and sale officially starts tonight, but the sale part has already begun...so now through next Sunday, you can get Precious Things for just ninety-nine pennies on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  (BN is taking a long time to change the price, but I did it last night so it should go through soon!)  Next week Precious Things will be featured on a bunch of book blogs (THANK YOU to everyone who signed up!) with features including the official Precious Things playlist.

I know it's a long shot, but I would really love to get on the New Adult bestsellers list next week, or maybe even the general New Releases list...so I am asking for any help you're willing to give.  If you know anyone who might be interested in Precious Things and can tell them about the sale, I'd really, really appreciate it!  Basically, this is the one week when I'm hoping to sell as many copies as I can...

So wish me luck!

And happy reading!

And THANK YOU!

2 comments: