Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Forty Nights Teaser

So again I am mired in doubts and worries that Forty Nights will not be ready by the end of September.  I'm going to do everything possible to get it out there as soon as possible, but I feel like putting a little warning on my blog will ease my stress somewhat...  As those of you who actually read my constant whining on twitter already know, it's been a difficult few months for me.

BUT I'm really happy with the progress I am making on Forty Nights...so here's a little (unedited, subject to change) teaser!



I drop my head to my knees, suddenly exhausted, unable to watch any more.  Why must Kenaan be such a kind, thoughtful brother to Shai?  If he is going to act the brute with Jorin and me, why can’t he simply be a brute, through and through?  It would be so much easier to just hate him, and know I’m fully justified in my hatred.

            But nothing aboard this ark is easy.  If there’s one truth I’m sure of, it’s that one.  

2 comments: